15 people are interested in this property!
Available check in dates are underlined and the color blue.
FREE Beach chairs for 2019 with this unit! Largest floorplan offered for two bedroom units at Watercrest!!
Watercrest is a gulf front condo on famous Thomas Drive, close to St Andrews State Park and all of the great restaurants on Thomas Dr. If you are looking for a great location for Thunder Beach, Lobster Festival, Iron Man Competition or the Little League venues that come to Panama City Beach we are in a perfect location.
Very spacious 1440 sq. ft. 2 bedroom 2 bath with wall to wall sliding glass doors and floor to ceiling mirrors make this condo feel twice the size, and sleeps six people! This condo has a large balcony, not the typical cruise ship balconies you find at most condos.
- Brand new couch and love seat September 2018
- 32" Wide screen TV
- DVD player
- Glass and white rattan end tables
- Large oval glass and rattan cocktail table
- Oversized white rattan with rocker chair exquisite zebra print deep cushions
- Behind the sectional black 5 eyeball floor lamp great for reading
- Palm type fan blades on ceiling fan with light giving it that breezy open air feel
- Large Navy Blue area rug sets off the colors in the room
- Two Side Swivel Rocker for those who like to rock to relax
- Entrance to Balcony where you can watch the sun rise and set
- Glass Table with four chairs
- Chaise Lounge Chair with side table
- Glass and white rattan dining table with seating for 6
- Side credenza to hold your extra serving dishes
- Ceiling to floor mirrors for that extra spacious feeling
- King Size Bed with wrought iron headboard and foot board
- Incredible view of the Gulf of Mexico right from your bed
- Huge Plantation type wicker chair
- Wicker dresser
- Plush deep pile taupe carpet
- 32" TV
- DVD Player
- Entrance to Balcony
- Huge NEW tiled walk in shower
- Double vanity in dressing area with gorgeous granite counter tops
- Two Queen Size Beds with taupe wrought iron headboard and foot-board
- Wicker Dresser
- 32" wall mounted widescreen TV
- Breakfast bar with three white/wicker/rattan bar stools
- Microwave oven
- Toaster oven
- Coffee Maker
- Chicago type cutlery
The Watercrest resort has a large pool (heated seasonally), hot tub, kiddie pool, huge sunning decks with lots of lounge chairs, all overlooking the gulf, these were all just renovated in 2010 including new surfaces for the lighted tennis courts, and shuffle board. Along with racquetball, men's and women's fitness centers, steam rooms, and a club house. Just 1. 5 miles from Capt. Anderson's Restaurant and Marina.
One parking pass is included in total, any additional parking passes would be an additional $20.
Long Beach Resort- Tower 4-503 -2 Bedroom
Long Beach Resort- Tower 3-1104 -2 Bedroom
Long Beach Resort- Tower 3-1403 -2 Bedroom